Opened in August 2017, Heroes Hotel offers a unique and rewarding experience for every guest—whether you’re a backpacker visiting the city for a few days, a family on vacation, or seasoned travelers on a business trip.Read More
Terms and Conditions:
1. Check in Time is 2:00 pm & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon. Any extension of stay must be confirmed with the Hotel Manager / Duty Manager.
2. Heroes Hotel is not responsible for items lost or misplaced in the Hotel. For your security, a safe deposit box is provided in each room.
3. Pre-termination of the stay is not allowed. Extensions will be subjected to availability and rate adjustments.
4. A Php200 charge applies for each Hotel Keycard that is damaged or misplaced.
5. Smoking inside the room is prohibited, as a deep cleaning surcharge of Php1000 per day will be applied.
6. By signing on this form, Guest is hereby agree to the reservation details and authorize Heroes Hotel Manila to charge my credit card with the amount outstanding on my account when I check-out. I consent to this charge being made without signing the final invoice.
7. The liability for my bill is not waived and that I agree to be held personally accountable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part or full amount of Heroes Hotel charges.
8. Guests with non-cancellable reservations will be liable for the full duration of original booking.
9. Only registered guests with valid identification will be issued additional key cards or be allowed access into the hotel room by Heroes Hotel management, in case keycards are misplaced or lost.
10. Guests should ensure that their hotel room door is properly secure at all times. Heroes Hotel management cannot be held responsible for any personal items and valuables left in guest rooms. Safety Deposit Box are provided and recommended for guest use.
11. Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their hotel room or any internal/external areas of Hotel. This liability extends to both registered guests and their visitors.
12. Coffee Shop Policy; Guest / visitors’ agree and acknowledge that when entering and using the unsupervised facilities.
13. Guest/Visitors do so at their own risk and that Hotel Management shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and/or damage.
14. Guest(s) will be held responsible for any loss or damage to hotel property caused by themselves, their visitor(s) or any person(s) for whom they are responsible.
15. Heroes Hotel Manila shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole of the hotel premises.
16. The management reserves to itself the right to add, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
17. The hotel reserves the right charge per night cancellation fee should guest cancel any nights from its originally intended length of stay.
18. The undersigned agrees to make immediate payment of all charges incurred upon receipt of statement or on departure, any charges after departure will be charged to the method of payment marked and a statement will be forwarded by post.
19. Visitors are not permitted in guest rooms after 10:00 PM.
20. In case of any visitors of the Hotel Guest to be entertained, our Honesty Coffee Shop and Restaurant area are available as your venue with prior notice to Front Office.
21. Safe deposit box is available in the room, the management does not take any responsibility for the loss of valuables left in the room / lockers.
22. Photo ID proof issued by government compulsory for all to present upon check-in.
23. In case of any charges not cleared at the time of check-out, the credit card information and the acknowledgement on this registration card will be considered as the authorization for the uncharged settled amounts.
24. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Manila Courts only.
25. I have gone through the Terms and Conditions governing my stay in the Hotel and agree to abide by them.
26. Kindly inform our Front Office of any changes to the above information.